hello :) New Droid owner

c_law23

Reaction score
hello all :)

just go my droid today! love it so far.

This is my first smartphone as I'm coming from a voyager.

I've been trolling around for awhile trying to decide what i wanted and went with :motdroidvert:

Just trying to figure out what to do next lol, have a long list of apps to download!

cheers!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hello all :)

just go my droid today! love it so far.

This is my first smartphone as I'm coming from a voyager.

I've been trolling around for awhile trying to decide what i wanted and went with :motdroidvert:

Just trying to figure out what to do next lol, have a long list of apps to download!

cheers!

Now that's the spirit! Welcome, c_law23! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you found and joined the forum. This a great place to learn and share information about the Droid.

Mike

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
Thanks all! I am definitely addicted to this thing. My biggest surprise is that I actually like the on screen keyboard. Is there anyway to make this forum stop giving me a pop up about it being native fir the Droid every time a page loads while I'm viewing it from my phone?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks all! I am definitely addicted to this thing. My biggest surprise is that I actually like the on screen keyboard. Is there anyway to make this forum stop giving me a pop up about it being native fir the Droid every time a page loads while I'm viewing it from my phone?

Are you using Tapatalk? This was being addressed yesterday:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/35316-what-heck-tap-talk.html

You might want to jump on that thread it you're still having the issue.

thedefectkid

Reaction score
Hey! Nice to see ou made the switch! I switched my voyager for a Droid too and I have been loving it ever since!

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
thanks :) I enjoyed the voyager, i can honestly say i miss it's physical qwerty keyboard but i cant believe how much i love the on screen keyboard on the Droid.. really shows you how bad the one on the voyager actually was lol