Hello I am new!

ShroomDroid

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to the Droid world, actually the Android world in general. I currently have an oldish Crack Berry Curve 8320 on T-Mobile, and my family and I recently took advantage of the Wirefly deal were you get 3 Droid for a little under $100 pretty sweet deal if you ask me, they should be here tomorrow :) Is there anything about Droids that I should that is not commonish sense?

Thanks
Jackson :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're glad you found us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your Droid much more then your Curve. My wife just switched too, she couldn't be happier.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to the Droid world, actually the Android world in general. I currently have an oldish Crack Berry Curve 8320 on T-Mobile, and my family and I recently took advantage of the Wirefly deal were you get 3 Droid for a little under $100 pretty sweet deal if you ask me, they should be here tomorrow :) Is there anything about Droids that I should that is not commonish sense?

Thanks
Jackson :)

Welcome, Jackson! You've made a wise decision and you won't be disappointed in your choice when those Droids finally arrives! The possibilities are endless for customization. So to take up some time (waiting is a drag), read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide :welcome:

OP
S

ShroomDroid

Reaction score
I have been reading a bit on the forums since I found them a couple of days ago. It looks like quite the phone as well, I have always loved how android looked and have always heard good things about it. I can't wait to start messing with it and loading on different roms and apps, I have a feeling some late nights are ahead :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We like to refer to it as the addictive insomniac community of Droidiacs - you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy! :rofl3:

OP
S

ShroomDroid

Reaction score
We like to refer to it as the addictive insomniac community of Droidiacs - you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy! :rofl3:

:) I think I am already obsessed, I have downloaded roms already and I don't even have the phone yet :icon_eek:

watersrules

Reaction score
You will want to chuck your B.B. into the ocean once you get the Droids in the mail... awesome deal BTW!!

OP
S

ShroomDroid

Reaction score
You will want to chuck your B.B. into the ocean once you get the Droids in the mail... awesome deal BTW!!
Haha I have thought about it, I don't know what I am going to do with it yet, the girlfriend may be getting it if she wants it, she is still on Tmobile.
The :motdroidhoriz:s are coming today!!!! I can't wait!

hogowner

Reaction score
WELCOME!!!

good for you that you did alot of reading before your "toys" arrive :)

Great forum and members here to help you out....

You will be on this forum more then you will be with your girlfriend LOL LOL