Hello from the wiles of Arkansas!

dobromo

Reaction score
Thanks for the great welcome already. This is a neat forum. This looks to be a great forum.

I have have my Droid X for maybe three weeks when my "cupcake" wore out. I have been a Verizon customer for quite some time and really wanted an iPhone, but wasn't willing to change companies for it. I have been through quite an array of smartphones. I had one of the older Windows formats phones, and did Blackberry for awhile.
Meanwhile, Droid was gaining momentum, and I could hardly wait to get one. Economics forced me to hold off for the longest. Finally I got one of the early HTC Droids, the Eris. It wasn't bad for a while, but couldn't hold up to the updates.

In short, I have my Droid x now, and I'd put it up against iPhone any day. I love it. I came here to shop for accessories, but I'll stay because its a great site.

I build guitars in my spare time (whatever that is), and have a blog. I do an incredible amount of writing on my phone. It's great. That's it for now I guess.

Perry aka dobromo

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! Hope you stay a long time and are lucky enough to enjoy this place and the people as much as I have. There is wealth of information here and questions are answered in a prompt, friendly manner.

I have spent a lot of time up in Arkansas. Used to go up there on motorcycle (BMW RS1100 and Ducati Monster) trips two or three times a year. Ya'll have the best twisty roads in the part of the country.

Anyway, welcome.:)

Canadroid

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the Dx!

Do you build electrics, acoustics, cigar box guitars? Good stuff right there. :pint: