Hello from Tampa, yeah I know the Bucs suck

TheShaz

Reaction score
Official Windows Mobile Fanboy here. Went from a ipaq - MDA(Tmobile) - Touch(Sprint) - Omnia(Verizon).

Got tired of waiting on the Omnia II to be released to compare it to the IMAGIO. The Droid came out and read the reviews and watched the YouTubes. Played with it at the store, but the selling point is the Android Market is waking up. Verizon - Sprint - Tmobile are going to do a major PR blitz to help the Android platform. The iPhone was never an option for me, I like to tweak and mod my toys. I know the WinMo OS and was able to tweak the devices. I see I have that ability here with a booming softwarfe base. Also it's hard not to like VZ's coverage.

To be honest the video clip of Google's Sky Map sold me :motdroidvert:

I am eligible in two weeks for an upgrade :icon_ banana: will be scanning the forums to get ahead of the curve.

Oh yeah - the Bucs do suck this season - has to be carma their 1st win is wearing the old Orange & White

BSmith

Reaction score
Welcome. I just moved from Tampa.

You hear about them having to reroute the flights into the airport because Raymond James Stadium is sucking so bad? :icon_ devil:

I've been down the WinMo route, Iphone route, and now the Android route. I'm very please with what I have seen so far. Today was my first day of just grabbing the phone and being used to it. I bet you'll love it.