smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Grew up about 20 minutes from Wichita. Moved to Michigan this summer to help my grandma take care of my grandpa.

20 minutes which way - I grew up on the Oklahoma line - attended JuCo at Cloud County and finished out at FHSU - now live smack dabb in the middle of the state around Salina...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Grew up about 20 minutes from Wichita. Moved to Michigan this summer to help my grandma take care of my grandpa.

20 minutes which way - I grew up on the Oklahoma line - attended JuCo at Cloud County and finished out at FHSU - now live smack dabb in the middle of the state around Salina...

East. Towanda (which is west of El Dorado and North-east of Andover).

My grandma lives in Ark City (Arkansas City for those of you who aren't in the know...and we don't pronounce it Arkinsaw in Kansas...) :D

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

East. Towanda (which is west of El Dorado and North-east of Andover).

My grandma lives in Ark City (Arkansas City for those of you who aren't in the know...and we don't pronounce it Arkinsaw in Kansas...) :D

Awesome - been thru both of those towns...more Ark City than Towanda...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
My in laws live in Haysville not far from you Jonny

Well, I'm not there anymore, but I know exactly where that's at. My ex-drummer/best friend lives out in the country in that area. He went to Campus High School...

And, there's not much reason to go through Towanda ever since they routed 254 around it...Years ago.