hello from bluerabbit720

bluerabbit720

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just got the Motorola Droid on Tuesday from Best Buy. Prior to that I had the ENV2 so it's my first smartphone and I'm excited. So I know I'm a noob, but came here for tips and info. Best Buy had better deals than the Verizon store I went to, and the guy was more helpful at Best Buy mobile.

-rabbit

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just got the Motorola Droid on Tuesday from Best Buy. Prior to that I had the ENV2 so it's my first smartphone and I'm excited. So I know I'm a noob, but came here for tips and info. Best Buy had better deals than the Verizon store I went to, and the guy was more helpful at Best Buy mobile.

-rabbit

Welcome, bluerabbit720! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: