Hello: From Blackberry to Droid

TLangland

Reaction score
Hello to all! I am coming over to the Motorola Droid from the Blackberry Tour 9630. I had been an avid Blackberry user for the past three years; I owned three different models during that time. For me the time had finally come where I was tired with Blackberry's lack of innovation and features. I am not here to bash them by any means, but it gives you guys a sense of where I am coming from.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello to all! I am coming over to the Motorola Droid from the Blackberry Tour 9630. I had been an avid Blackberry user for the past three years; I owned three different models during that time. For me the time had finally come where I was tired with Blackberry's lack of innovation and features. I am not here to bash them by any means, but it gives you guys a sense of where I am coming from.

Bash away! We have all kinds of recovering BB users here. Welcome, TLangland! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:byeBB: