Hello from a new Razr Maxx HD Owner

Lostnspace

Reaction score
I bought one of the very first HTC Thunderbolt phones when they were originally introduced. I also bought a new vehicle in the first model year. I finally have learned my lesson to not buy something right after introduction, so I immediately excluded the new DROID Ultra and Mini phones from consideration. Consumer reports rated the Razr Maxx HD the best of the Verizon phones tested at that time, and it appears to have a good track record so far. I sure hope I haven't bought soon-to-be outdated technology.

I look forward to lurking around in the forums and learn about what's the best case to buy, the best screen protector, and all of the other userful information you all can provide. In return, if any of you have questions about the best way to attack a buffet, I will be happy to share what I've learned over years of practice.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! And historically speaking I've had no issues attacking a buffet, but I'll make sure to ask you for any advice if the need comes up. :)

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Welcome from one HD owner to another. :)

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard :)

Reaction score
Welcome, i myself love my RAZR HD, but I plan on getting the x phone as soon as its for sale due to a better camera and newer android version...may I ask why the x phone didn't cross your mind, its supposed to be priced pretty cheap..

OP
L

Lostnspace

Reaction score
Welcome, i myself love my RAZR HD, but I plan on getting the x phone as soon as its for sale due to a better camera and newer android version...may I ask why the x phone didn't cross your mind, its supposed to be priced pretty cheap..

I wanted to get something with proven technology and a good service record, so I went with the RAZR MAXX HD. The x phone will be a great phone i'm sure, but often the first generation of a new product has some bugs and tweaks needed, and I just didn't want to fool with those. I wish you the best with your new phone and will be anxious to hear how it performs for you.

OP
L

Lostnspace

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all of the kind welcomes. Wow, over 24 hours on one charge and still have 60% Battery. That is impressive. Now if I can just learn how to access the files in the SD card that was added when I bought the phone.

Why is it that as we get older, the learning curve gets harder? :)