Hello Fellow Droiders

generalyummy

Reaction score
I have been reading different droid websites for the past 2 months, and this one is one of my favorites, so I decided it was time for me to join up. I have a rooted motorola droid and am currently running jrummy kangerade raspberry ice flavored froyo. The speed is great, and I absolutely love the personalizer that accompanied this rom in rom manager. I never had a smartphone before this and cannot go back. My droid never leaves my side now-a-days. I live in Utah and currently only have one wife (strange I know). I also have a son, and he loves getting a hold of my droid too (thank goodness it is a tough beast.) I look forward to being an active member of this community as I know everybody else already is. Droid owners are by far the best resource for information when it comes to these phones, and a reason I will never switch to the dreaded iphone.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcom to the forums.. this is a great place to find any information related to the droid.. This is my first smartphone as well.. and i love it..

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. Like you, I believe that DF is the absolute best site for Droid owners.

Let us know if you can help you with any questions
Mike