Hello fellow Droiders

Aharts007

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Andrew, and i'm the proud owner of a Droid X. In my free time I enjoy hanging with friends and going out to the bar for a few drinks. I'm also into all sports, and i'm a Philadelphia fan all around. I still play baseball myself, but I also like to ride my BMX bike. I love the Droid so far, but since i downloaded launcher pro i've noticed it has it's gliches and tends to reboot itself often. I've read that this is a common problem, and if anyone has any insight about this it would be greatly appreciated!

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Hello andrew welcome to the forum, I hope u find any answer you need here. Yes the launcherpro does have glitches mostly if you are rooted or are running a custom rom I personaly had trouble while over clocking. Have u rooted ur phone yet?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
A

Aharts007

Reaction score
To be or not to be.. rooted

I have not rooted my phone yet. Are there more benefits to doing so? I read a thread on here explaining how to do it, but they made it sound like if you're not a computer programmer or something you shouldn't do it haha. Thanks for the help.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Try reading around the forum first, get some info and once you know what rooting is the pros and cons and what you can do once rooted then start learning how to root, the easiest way is through an app called z4root, you download the app once installed you open it, press permanent root, let it do its thing and that's it your done once the phone comes back from boot. Good luck

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App