hello Everyone

newtda

Reaction score
I am new to the driod family and to the site. I am wanting to get a driod 4th gen. I use verizon has my carrier. Does any one know when the driod bionic will be coming out? I know in feb verizon has a 4th gen phone coming out but i dont know the name of it.

Thanks
Dan

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Hi there. The upcoming 4G phone is the HTC Thunderbolt. The Droid Bionic is coning later - around May or June. Though its not 100% confirmed.

Sent from my Droid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Sorry, I don't know when the Bionic will be out and I believe it's just speculation at this time as to when it will come out.

But we are certainly glad to have you here, if I find out something I'll let you know.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! Jump in and join in the fun!

Motor recently said that the Bionic is "on schedule" for release at the end of Q2. Of course, that means it could come out in June, July, or August. But, all indications are it will be worth the wait!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
N

newtda

Reaction score
Now can I get any of new driod phones even if my contract or my upgrade isnt up?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. depends and my suggestion, you need to contact vzw for your upgrades. they will let you know if you are eligible or not.

Aloha from Hawaii