Hello everyone

P3Droid

Reaction score
Okay, I love to move on and I am doing this on Friday. I am a former mod at Blackberryos and look forward to joining in and becomeing apart of this community as well.

I reserved my phone through Best Buy today and I'm so looking forward to this phone. I am moving from the BB Storm1. I am very familiar with Smartphones as I have had Palms, Windows Mobile, IPhone, BB. Excited to add Android to my stable.

Hello All.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
welcome bro......you came from a great site. There is A LOT of BB users here jumping ship.

OP
P3Droid

P3Droid

Reaction score
Cereal,

You were/are very active on CB and have enjoyed reading our posts on occassion. Thanks for the welcoming message.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Indeed very many BB users jumping ship. But none the less welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

l3ryan77

Reaction score
Okay, I love to move on and I am doing this on Friday. I am a former mod at Blackberryos and look forward to joining in and becomeing apart of this community as well.

I reserved my phone through Best Buy today and I'm so looking forward to this phone. I am moving from the BB Storm1. I am very familiar with Smartphones as I have had Palms, Windows Mobile, IPhone, BB. Excited to add Android to my stable.

Hello All.

Well look who it is :p

OP
P3Droid

P3Droid

Reaction score
You B, great to see you here. I pictured you as a BB for life. Nice to see a familiar face/name.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You B, great to see you here. I pictured you as a BB for life. Nice to see a familiar face/name.

Now I see two of you here ;). Interesting to see this one play out

OP
P3Droid

P3Droid

Reaction score
Hey Miami,

Good to see you here as well...This is feeling a bit familiar :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Miami,

P3,

Will you be working on apps or Themes for this unit or the Droid platform? I don't know maybe a theme or 2 ;). I'm thinking I may try to write a widget for it :D.

OP
P3Droid

P3Droid

Reaction score
I am unsure, I will continue making blackberry themes and trying to port these over. I am keeping my S1 and just adding a line for the droid.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am unsure, I will continue making blackberry themes and trying to port these over. I am keeping my S1 and just adding a line for the droid.

My GF is keeping her Storm too. So we'll have both in the house. I wonder how long it will be until she tries to take my phone from me ;)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hey Miami,

I am sure this is not going to be the only familiar feeling you get as you roam around this forum P3.

:icon_ lala: Welcome to the Droid-Side :icon_ lala:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
My Storm1 is going to become a permanent Clock/mp3 player it seems after the Droid is in my hands. It really does those two things really well, no matter what OS is on it.