hello Droid world!!

stephlovee_

Reaction score
The name is Stephanie and i live in Cali......i am 20 years young and i love to be up to date with my electronics ;). i used to be in the blackberry world but i just purchased a droid x that i had been soo unpatient to get lol. :byeBB: I am still getting used to my droid and there is still some things i need to find out. if anyone has any tips plz let me know!

I have 2 questions for my wallpaper if i set a picture can i make it so i can be able to make it the whole pic to be thw wallpaper because it unly crops to a certain size and wont get the whole pic.
The second question why cant i put a custume ringtone to my notifications? it only allows me to do that for the call ringtone.

if anyone would help me i would really appreciate it!! :heart::biggrin:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

theres an app that will let you use whole pics as ur wallpapers. cant think of it off the top of ur head...

if you go into settings>sounds theres a section for notification ringtones - does that work?

if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

OP
S

stephlovee_

Reaction score
:welcome:

theres an app that will let you use whole pics as ur wallpapers. cant think of it off the top of ur head...

if you go into settings>sounds theres a section for notification ringtones - does that work?

if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Thank you soo much for your help i really appreciate it!

do you know what i can search for the app of the wallpaper??

and yea thats where i go for the ringtone but it only lets me pic from a couple of droid ringtones not my personal ones. :)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ehh sorry i saw a post about it but i dont use it so i cant help u there..