hello all

icemanwbs

Reaction score
Finally registered, very new to android. I have been listening to all the podcasts i can get my hands on !.......i am looking to " root " my samsung fascinate I500.......tried the one click method with Z4, but doesnt seam too want to work, seams to " freeze" during the install. would love to have someone " walk me thru " step by step if at all possible. :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Finally registered, very new to android. I have been listening to all the podcasts i can get my hands on !.......i am looking to " root " my samsung fascinate I500.......tried the one click method with Z4, but doesnt seam too want to work, seams to " freeze" during the install. would love to have someone " walk me thru " step by step if at all possible. :)

welcome to the forum. head on over to the fascinate section where u will find a bunch of members willing to assist u. have fun...

ALOHA from Hawaii

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

"Freezing" or a "big-lag" is sometimes normal if only about 5minutes, then it should end up finally being set up and restarted. If it was longer then that, then yeah it's not working. There are plenty of people that should be able to help you out though!

OP
I

icemanwbs

Reaction score
Thanks Ben....I tried a few times with same result

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums