Hello all, just me

JustKid

Reaction score
Hello to all as the title says. Name is JustKid, been around forums for a long time just not been active for a while. Got a little history in the hardware and software modding of different types of electronics in the area of chips flashing replacing and letting the little bits of smoke out that make them work. Been a little while since I have done much but now with a little bit of time I have again and the activity of Motorola and the droid software with it being open source sort of figured time for me to pop up and say hi. Got a few ideasand questions I want to find some answers for as well.

Honestly this seams to be a good place to start ;)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello to all as the title says. Name is JustKid, been around forums for a long time just not been active for a while. Got a little history in the hardware and software modding of different types of electronics in the area of chips flashing replacing and letting the little bits of smoke out that make them work. Been a little while since I have done much but now with a little bit of time I have again and the activity of Motorola and the droid software with it being open source sort of figured time for me to pop up and say hi. Got a few ideasand questions I want to find some answers for as well.

Honestly this seams to be a good place to start ;)

Welcome aboard. Hope we can get your questions answered.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!! We are glad to have you with us!!