Hello All / New To The Forum

tdt91

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum as well as Droids. I had a BB Storm 1 for nearly 3 years and it worked fine, not really any problems. Anyway I'm still learning this thing since I picked it up on the 15th. Went to a Droid workshop on the 16th at the Verizon store and then spent another 2.5 hours with one of the guys trying to get me fixed up with BT the way I want it. Went back this afternoon for another 2 hours and still couldn't get it done. I'll be starting a thread about what I want to do so I hope someone here will be able to help me.
km04 refered me here as know him from another forum and he's a good guy. So, I'm glad to be a part of this group and I'm sure I'll learn a ton and then maybe :wink:eek:ne day I'll be able to help someone else in regards to the Droids.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the M and welcome to the forums!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'm new to the forum as well as Droids. I had a BB Storm 1 for nearly 3 years and it worked fine, not really any problems. Anyway I'm still learning this thing since I picked it up on the 15th. Went to a Droid workshop on the 16th at the Verizon store and then spent another 2.5 hours with one of the guys trying to get me fixed up with BT the way I want it. Went back this afternoon for another 2 hours and still couldn't get it done. I'll be starting a thread about what I want to do so I hope someone here will be able to help me.
km04 refered me here as know him from another forum and he's a good guy. So, I'm glad to be a part of this group and I'm sure I'll learn a ton and then maybe :wink:eek:ne day I'll be able to help someone else in regards to the Droids.

There's almost nothing our tremendously talented Rescue Squad, Moderators, Super Moderators, Admin and incredible members can't solve. Bring it on! We love a challenge!

And welcome aboard! :biggrin:

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums and the Android family!! Let us know if we can help along the way :)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Nice to have you join us.. Welcome to the forum.. Jump in and look around..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》