helix launcher

nerdkill

Reaction score
first off i'm so blown away by this phone. it's amazing. the only thing that i am missing right now from my droid is my helix launcher. i installed it, but when i run it i lose all of my htc widgets which i am really impressed by. is there any way to have both? or do the widgets completely depend on sense? WHY CAN I NEVER HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT???!!!! did i mention that this phone is amazing?

70dustpan

Reaction score
Are you rooted?

If so, you need Helix Launcher 2 instead.

Just a thought.

Kias

Reaction score
I wonder what's taking them so long then..

Sent from my Droid

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
No you cant have both. Basically the saying for this would be "You cant have your cake and eat it too". No disrespect intended but that's the first thing that came to mind with this question.

Running HelixLauncher on the Incredible basically disables Sense so you got to choose which one you like more. I honestly don't see a point to run Helix on the Incredible.

Acid7711

Reaction score
Umm was question too. Guess ill hae go go back to the sense launcher. I just kissed having easy internet access on a streamlined launcher

opengeo

Reaction score
No you cant have both. Basically the saying for this would be "You cant have your cake and eat it too". No disrespect intended but that's the first thing that came to mind with this question.

Running HelixLauncher on the Incredible basically disables Sense so you got to choose which one you like more. I honestly don't see a point to run Helix on the Incredible.

Good point, though, it would be nice if the Sense UI had a small fixed bottom navigation like Helix. That's one thing I really miss.