Headphones

hobojoe196061

Reaction score
A set of high quality sounding headphones for a very decent cost are the Superlux hd681. Build quality is on par for the cost, but the sound is phenomenal. They have a huge sound stage and on the razr maxx sound terrific. If you want a set of great sounding cans and don't want to break the bank, I highly suggest these.

Amazon.com: Superlux HD 681 Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones: Electronics

unAWARE

Reaction score
I know a lot of people knock Skullcandy, but I use their Aviators and they sound incredible on my MAXX, especially in PowerAmp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I bought these for my wife, but I'm going to HAVE to get a set for me. They are without a doubt, the most comfortable, and best sounding earphones I've ever put in my ears.

I bought Wifey the Shure SE215's, but I'm getting myself the SE425s.
Shure Americas | SE Models

You also have to get the cable that will work with your Android Phone CBL-M-K:
Shure Americas | Earphone Accessory Cables
Trust me when i say this, these are the best earbuds I've ever stuck in my ears. Best!

ronjon400

Reaction score
Looking for a really nice set of Headphones for listening to music on the Maxx! I want good quality sound! Anybody know where I can get a really nice set online or in a store? Brand name, etc.

go to walmart. look for JVC marshmallows. there are 2 versions: with mic or without. with mic ($20) without ($15). they have memory foam earpieces that are comfortable all day and the sound is superb. few colors to choose from also. i am a truck driver and use these for 3-10 hours a day....great for the money! good luck

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
go to walmart. look for JVC marshmallows. there are 2 versions: with mic or without. with mic ($20) without ($15). they have memory foam earpieces that are comfortable all day and the sound is superb. few colors to choose from also. i am a truck driver and use these for 3-10 hours a day....great for the money! good luck

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

DocsDad

Reaction score

Nice to know I'm not the only one that uses inexpensive buds. I use the Sony Bass Boost. I am sensitive to too much treble. I also have a hard time finding buds to stay in my ears. These are comfortable for all day use and provide very good sound for the money. I think I paid about $19. You can get them just about anywhere...

imchance

Reaction score
I use the Sony bass boost as well. I can't complain, and and I am finicky about how music sounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I use the Sony bass boost as well. I can't complain, and and I am finicky about how music sounds.

Where did you purchase them? I want clear quality sound. Not real loud and drowning out my music Lol.

imchance

Reaction score
Walmart naturally :)
I bought two extra pairs because they sound that good imo

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score

Of course Lol! Thank you :)

DocsDad

Reaction score

So did I...LOL (2 pair)

Got 1 at Best Buy and the other at Walmart or Target I think

jason638

Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but do they sell Bluetooth music headphones. I can't stand having the ear buds ripped out every time I turn my head

furbymac

Reaction score
Yes they do. I have a pair that LG makes lh700 I think and they are amazing. Moto also makes a set the hd10, beats by Dre makes some but are around 300 bux. Plantronics back beat 903 us a good set as long as u have a small head. Just Google Bluetooth stereo and all these headsets and more should pop up.

SallyC

Reaction score

C2Cab95

Reaction score
I have a Jabra Clipper paired with my Klipsch Image S4... No loss in quality that I can perceive.