Head Phone Jack Plug

olletsocmit

Reaction score
I used to have a Dare and on the top of the phone there was the headphone jack. it came with a little flat thing to go into the jack when u were not using it. its nice for those who do not use the jack a lot to keep dust out. its just a little rubber piece. does ne one know what im talking about. i want one for my droid.

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
i sold the phone. it worked great. it never fell out and was super flat thinner then then seidio case and the same texture

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
there's an lg dare in ebay selling broke as is and it's currently 99 cents lol

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I took the one off of my now dusty/neglected Garmin iQue M5, works perfecly and looks like it came that way.

I work in a sometimes dusty and particle filled area (think metal shavings etc) and it was a must have for me.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quite a few options out there if you Google. None that looked all that impressive IMO. There's also something on Instructables if you want to make your own.

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
i searched google. there is nothing great. i want it to be black and flat. i think somone on here should have a couple 1000 made. would prob only cost like 200 bucks could sell and make a lot of cash. i sure would buy a few.

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
also, a silicone dummy plug for the usb port on the phone would be nice too. someone should make both. have it feel exactly like the seidio case.