HDMI out +YouTube = CRASH?

nepkp

Reaction score
I am using a RAZR maxx hd and watching you tube and it crashes frequently at the end of a video, or if I stop the video. Is this a known issue? I have been having this problem from day one with the phone. It seems to recover from whatever it is that it doesn't like, and it is just annoying. I wonder how many people have been seeing this or is my phone defective?

OP
N

nepkp

Reaction score
I am using a RAZR maxx hd and watching you tube and it crashes frequently at the end of a video, or if I stop the video. Is this a known issue? I have been having this problem from day one with the phone. It seems to recover from whatever it is that it doesn't like, and it is just annoying. I wonder how many people have been seeing this or is my phone defective?

Apparently, I am the only one with this problem. Must be something wrong with my phone and I should get a new one. It seems to crash frequently with any HDMI cable activity not just You Tube. Lol thanks for listening

jimmythegent

Reaction score

No your not the only one, I just tried it, did it on mine too.

Another mega fail for this phone. :(