Having trouble finding safe Rom's for Droid 4

PCaban

Reaction score
Any suggestions. Not a lot of info that I can find as of yet.

Thanks

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most roms are solid unless they're alpha or beta stage. Check out our D4 section for ROMs and hacks.

OP
P

PCaban

Reaction score
Isnt that where i am?

Index» Forum» Droid 4 Forum» Droid 4 ROMS> Having trouble finding safe Rom's for Droid 4

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There isn't an SBF/FXZ available as of yet so development is slow. Developers would rather not brick their device, then they'd have nothing to provide to rom with!

I think that is the delay tbh.

OP
P

PCaban

Reaction score
so theres nothing that can be downloaded right now for a droid 4?

i have to say that verizon's droid's are pretty boring compared to sprint

Reaction score
we have two different ICS, plus pretty much any ROM for the RAZR will work on our phones... not bad considering its only been out a month and there is no stock recovery option... not sure how much more you could really ask for at this stage of things.

bishoy

Reaction score
its just like guidot said, since we dont have sbf/fxz, developers (and users for that matter) arent willing to mess around with their phones. as soon as those files come, developers will start developing and users will start installing and there will be more roms available

kl0wn

Reaction score
Development for the Razr was slow to start also. Just give it some time and hope the fastboot files get leaked. As soon as ours got leaked we had ROM's coming up left and right. Just hang in there and give it some time.