Have some questions about the incredible.

Reaction score
Sense I have asked in other places and not received any answers I decided just to make a thread with all of them.

1. My old devour use to notify me when someone commented on my status on FB. On the incredible it does not. How can I get this?

2. I have downloaded FB and FB touch what is the difference?

3. Why please tell me why people are saying not to use app killers? Why are they bad? Why do we not want to kill apps that are running from the system like calendar and clock and weather?

4. Any good games out there other than solitaire and teeter?

5. Why does my weather sometimes say I am in one place when I am no where neer it?

6. Has anyone upgraded to the droid x? How do you like it compared to the incredible?

kmo

Reaction score
Just giving the obvious here, maybe you've tried this but here's a starting place:

1) Do you have "friendstream" synced? That should allow your updates to come through.
2) "Facebook for Android" in the Market is what I use.
3) This Android OS manages apps quite well on its own. Search this one, lots of info...
4) Games??? I don't do games can't help there.
5) Is your GPS turned on? Did you try to sync? If GPS is on not sure.
6) DroidX: All I know is what I've read.

hydro556

Reaction score
I am not a big FB guy, but I can see it easily if someone makes a comment on my FB.

schoon

Reaction score
Friendsteam is built in, just need to add the widget to one of your screens. Pick a page, make sure it is cleared of all icons and widgets. Then press menu, then add to home, then widget, then scroll down to find friend stream. Choose the version of it you want then press select, voila, it's on one of your home screens.