Have/had an Incredible-bought into Iphone Hype-now thinking TB

pittguy578

Reaction score
I had an Incredible, and I was relatively happy with it..I will admit I bought into the Iphone hype and got one today. I haven't been impressed. The grass isn't greener, and the Iphone seems slow compared to my Incredible.
I am thinking about returning it and reactivating my Incredible in the meantime..

I am just wondering what improvements will there be in the TB other than the 4G speed? (compared to the Incredible). I didn't download much in the first place so download speed is not that important to me.

motty69

Reaction score
The second generation Snapdragon processor in the TBolt is suppose to be really fast. In all the hands on videos I've seen the person using it has been impressed with how fast and responsive the phone is. It also has 768MB of ram which should make for a smooth interface as well. I've gone from a XV6800 to a Touch Pro to a Touch Pro 2 to a Imagio to my current Eris. I'm soooooooo ready for an HTC with processor and memory to spare.

Sent from my Eris

champaned_out

Reaction score
I am just wondering what improvements will there be in the TB other than the 4G speed? (compared to the Incredible). I didn't download much in the first place so download speed is not that important to me.

-4g speeds (even though you dont download much, your load times for web pages should be a lot less)
-768mb of ram
-2nd gen Snapdragon processor
(just these three upgrades alone will be noticeable if your coming from a incredible)
-1.3MP Front facing camera (means that the people you video chat with will actually be able to see your face clearly and not be staring at a pixelated version of your face... also skype mobile is baked right into the phone)
-kickstand that lets you prop your phone up vertically or horizontally
-SRS Dolby Surround Sound (speakers should be alot louder than the incredible)
-upgradable to Bluetooth 3.0 (faster data transfer speeds and less dropped connections from bluetooth headsets)

those are just a few off the top of my head to compare against the inc.