Have a centro

fibermick

Reaction score
I'm a long time Palm user and have been researching the Pre and have taken a look at the Droid. I've used Agendus in the Palm for a long time and like the looks of the calendar. I mainly use my phone for keeping track of my appointments, tasks, etc. Calling, some emails and surfing. At this point I'm concerned about getting my information from my centro to a droid if I decide to go that way. I also have a small credit card swiper that automatically uploads and approves sales at the 6/7 art shows I do each year. What to do? Really like the look and feel of the Droid and it seems like the Pre forums don't have nearly the enthusiasm as the Droid posters do.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I think for your specific needs you might need to look at a few other solutions. 1) a pc based card reader that you can use while tethering. 2) a web based version with manual entry of numbers/amount.

OP
F

fibermick

Reaction score
I read that the Droid is supposed to attract young men between 18 and 34. So why does it seem so attractive to this 74 year old grandmother? Love of gadgets? It's pretty? It's fast (and I'm not so fast anymore)? I have a hard time understanding the terminology used but I'm trying to get up to speed. Can I attach my phone to my laptop and key in credit cards that way? Does Verizon allow for this type of usage? Also how to get my information into the D from my centro?