Has OTA 4.5.588 been Rooted?

ahC_hED

Reaction score
Maybe these releases are being leaked with the purpose of seeing if root access is achievable, kinda like some beta testing. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my DROID2 of Shame!

codustyle

Reaction score
Im running the rooted ota gb..... its sick fast. I don't even need overclock. This thing is insane.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
Im running the rooted ota gb..... its sick fast. I don't even need overclock. This thing is insane.

were you running the first leak? if so how does it compare to that?

i know quadrants usually dont mean Jack, but i saw someone say they were getting 2K+ with no overclock....that would be rediculous.

codustyle

Reaction score
Well there's an option to do an advanced restore after flashing the ota and it brings all your settings back. Haven't had a chance to clean them all up and put my apps on sd card yet. But just ran quadrant three times in a row and got 2037, 1987, and 2013...thats overclocked to 1200. ill restore my nandroid to the clean ota before I did the advanced data restore and tell u what I get.... which im guessing will be even quicker ... ya I ran the leak for a week and never really broke 1700....

codustyle

Reaction score
Tbh rooted ota. No appear added but titanium, df, quadrant and droid overclock. Bloat frozen. Overclocked to 1200 low volt.

2137, 2013, 2037

No brainer.... plus I need quick office and blurry bread got rid of it... im never going back. And the new status bar looks much cleaner. Its legit.... legit

DX0962

Reaction score
Ok so I think im grounded. I only have madercsok sbf zip. Currently running the leaked rooted 4.5.573. So I absolutely have no way in getting the new rooted 4.5.588?

I do not have TBH app unfortunately but if there is a way for me to get to 4.5.588 rooted GB please guide me. Searched the whole forum and came to a conclusion that im dead in the water...

codustyle

Reaction score
U got to sbf to. 340 then install three zips thru clock work.... hold on ill fins them...

codustyle

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to attach these zips from my phone and im out with bad service. Either search mydroidworld or ill try again later tonight... but u need to google and download the. 3.40 sbf before anything

DX0962

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to attach these zips from my phone and im out with bad service. Either search mydroidworld or ill try again later tonight... but u need to google and download the. 3.40 sbf before anything

Well I already have madercsok sbf zip but was told I couldn't use use it but instead use TBHs sbf zip. Their app can't be found anymore and no one would send me a copy but its ok tho I rather them get TBHs permission first but its hard to even establish communication with them. So I got a heads up just to use a ISO or linux to solve my problem I hope it works.

DX0962

Reaction score
You should have no problem finding the full. 340 sbf file if you do pm me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

TBHs .340 sbf? Hell I wish it was easy to find it but im still searching.

codustyle

Reaction score
Tbh posted it all on twitter bro ... its all public knowledge ... and ya don't use mader.

Internet is down and im in the boonies so 3gsbf blows. But just look at last nights twitter feed for team black hat .... I signed up for twitter even though I said I never would just cuz tbh got a new account.