Has anyone tried remotely playing WOW?

loophole

Reaction score
I'm wanting to know if anyone has attempted to play world of warcraft through the droid? I know your obviously not going to be able to raid or really do any type of "killing" in game but would be great if you could stroll the town, use the auction house and your bank. I know their is probably no applications out there that specifically work with WOW but i've been looking at a pc remote access program and thought that maybe it could be possible through that? If anyone has attempted this I'd like to hear what has worked and what their opinions were on it? Thanks in advance.

choklitcow

Reaction score
I've used PhoneMyPC for this very purpose. Mainly to announce something to guildies or check the ah while on business.

Picture Quality can be pretty decent, although frame-rate is less than desirable. Takes a small amount of time to configure some shortcuts to make things such as moving much easier.

Definitely not a "good" option, but it gets the job done for what I wanted.

Last edited:
OP
L

loophole

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!, I'm not sure if you could possibly pm me a quick write up as far as any good short cut actions I can use? I'm a noob to the droid and very noobish to phonemypc. Picked it up today and I must say it looks like there is a lot of possibilities with it! Thanks for the recommendation

Reaction score
We'd love to hear some of this too. None of us here WOW, but we know a lot of people are using PhoneMyPC or it and other games.

What could we do to make it work better?