Has anyone put together a "safe to freeze" list for ICS?

Quick

Reaction score
There was one for GB over on XDA that was tried and tested, comprehensive, and included a one-liner description for each of the items.
Something like that?

OP
Quick

Quick

Reaction score
Do you you check out this other thread, Freezeable ICS apps ????

Yep, that's kind of like what I was looking for. I was hoping for one with a little more hand holding though.
Maybe with some comment on the ones not blatantly obvious. Stuff like "only freeze this of you are freezing that". "built-in app uses this but separate app from market will still work". Stuff like that. 90% should be easy to tie back if there is something that doesn't work but some may not be so obvious. Motorola Input (like the guy who replied). Apparently needed for the screen keyboard. No problem to tie that back to the frozen item when your keyboard doesn't pop up any more but I was initially going to freeze that figuring it had something to do with motocast or something else.

Thanks for the pointer. (I did do a search and found a couple of lists where the posters were still going "oops, take that one off the list" -- didn't catch this one though).