Happy Veterans Day

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to those that have or are served/serving in our armed forces..

We all enjoy a lot of freedoms for the sacrifices that you all make.

Thanks
Justin

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Justin82 for creating this thread and to all of our men and women in uniform whether over seas or based within the U.S.A. God bless you and if you are in combat we pray for your safety and await your arrival back home.

donelam304

Reaction score
Thank you. Without all the support from family, friends, and all the other wonderful people. We could not do it. It will be 21 years of service fofr me this dec 17th and still counting. I always say I would like bto go back in time and change a lot of things in my life. But joining the military isn't 1 of those. I am glad I joined and proud I joined. Thank you justin. Thank you and everyone else for all your wonderful care and support.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

warrior21

Reaction score
Happy Veterans Day to everyone that has served this great country.
Semper Fi

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Happy Veterans Day and Thanks to All :happy:

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
George S. Patton's b'day too.

funny story for me....

today is my bday, and in Kindergarden, we had 1/2 days for Vet's day. But I was 4 turning 5 and I didn't know about Vet's day. So when mom told me I had a half-day way back in 1979.... I just figured it was because it was MY birthday. I had friends that all wished me a happy b'day, but I couldn't understand why they weren't THANKING ME for getting them the half day off from school.

My mom picked me up from school and as we walked home (and ironically right in front of my second house I ever owned hahaha) I broke down in tears. I told her why I was upset (not being thanked by anyone) and my mother started laughing. She then explained why we actually had the half day off.

we always hear those who ever has a July 4 b'day thinks the fireworks are for them as kids, and my bday just happened to fall on a holiday during the school year and it confused me extra. Keep this in mind if you guys ever have a kid born on July 4, Nov 11, etc. hahaha