Happy Mother's Day: For her price is far above possessions

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
mothers_day_ideas.jpg

This Sunday is Mother's Day and to you guys looking at this post cursing yourselves forgetting, bad sons bad sons. For you guys out there who love waiting until the last minute, proflowers, 1800 flowers, or the guy on the off ramp selling Walmart flowers at high dollar prices.

Signed in to proclamation in 1914 by President Wilson, Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May. Though we do not need a special day to call our mothers and tell them how much we love them, take this weekend to appreciate your parents while they are alive. Personally speaking my mother sacrificed a lot so that I can be where I am at now and I am thankful to be in a position to show my appreciation.

To all the Mother's who visit the site, Happy Mother's Day.

What plans do you have for Mother's Day?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'll be headed to the "in-laws" to man the grill. My own mother will be in town with most of the rest of the family late next week, so I sent her a card and will have our "mother-son" dance at my wedding reception next weekend.

Love my mother. Wouldn't be half the man I am today without her or my father. I was truly blessed to have them both growing up.

Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies that spend what little quiet time you get here with us!