Happy 10th Birthday Andy

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was exciting to see the Android announcement back in the day. I've been a fan ever since, mainly because I hate Apple and wouldn't give that company 1 red cent. Got my first Android in 2009, and haven't looked back!

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Correct call Sajo . It was just a Motorola Droid. I think that X slipped in as saved in dictionary and Swyped in and I missed it..

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
The Moto X was released in 2013 TxDoc. . The original Droid was around in 2010, that was my first phone. Wife and I decided to try Android since there was a buy one get one free sale for $99; on the original Droid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There was the Droid X, that came out in 2010. The OG [D R O I D] came out in 2009.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not kidding when I say I hated the og droid, that was until I realized what I could do with android over blackberry. I have never liked Apple and have only bought one single apple device my entire life back in 2006, it was was an ipod 120gb for an ex girlfriend while I was in basic (not ex at the time) had it engraved and everything... I think she still has it.

Sadly without apple I feel we'd never have android, or not the android we have today. So at least there's that, I just refuse to support that company.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk