Handcent SMS Question

LeslieS

Reaction score
what you are describing sounds like the handcent popup. it you don't want it, open handcent ,hit the menu button, then settings>notification settings and the first thing on the list is enable popup, deselect it.

You're the best! And I feel like a real dork!! thank you SO much, it's fixed!dancedroid

Leslie

mamawm

Reaction score
so glad i could be of assistance. and forget about being a dork. trust me, we've all been there and done that at least 3 or 4 times!:icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala:

ashleya

Reaction score
I've got the EVO Shift (sprint) and I figured out how to change the font size but it seems it only stays for that particular chat. I need it BIGGER for everything! Seems no one thinks of customers over 22

mamawm

Reaction score
Ok, open handcent, hit menu, settings, custom style, incoming font and there you should see an option to change font size. Then do the same for outgoing font. when you hit the back button it should give you the option to save changes. Please forgive me if I left out a step somewhere, but I'm doing this from memory and I'm waaaay past 22.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums