Handcent not sending MMS

kd8fre

Reaction score
I have been using Handcent for quite a while, but i do not send MMS messages much. When trying to send one this morning, it just sits in the list of messages with the small swirling timer-type thing like it is trying to send.
I have not done anything to the default SMS/MMS app except turn off the notifications.

Any ideas?

KD8FRE

GolfGuy54

Reaction score
happens to me too sometimes. interested in some people's responses.

hubdroid

Reaction score
Same problem for me yesterday. Looks like there was an update on the market a few hours ago to fix but haven't send mms since then...try the update and see if it works.

OP
K

kd8fre

Reaction score
Update:
I have installed the updated version of Handcent, and on my end the message appears to have sent. I just received confirmation that it was received on the other end, so it looks like the update fixed it in this instance!

KD8FRE

RoyR80

Reaction score
Update:
I have installed the updated version of Handcent, and on my end the message appears to have sent. I just received confirmation that it was received on the other end, so it looks like the update fixed it in this instance!

KD8FRE

Not to be a smart-a$$, but know u know what the change log means when they say "fixed some known bug" :p
Sorry it happen to you. (as i knock on wood)