Handcent auf Deutsch? (Or other languages)

fallofshadows

Reaction score
I hate to make 2 new threads in two days, but I haven't been able to find any help in search.

I'm going to be heading off to college soon as a German major, so as you folks can imagine, having the ability to text in German (or any language I choose) is a must. Unfortunately, English autocorrect doesn't like German... no surprise there.

So, is there any app/widget/something that will let me quickly switch between languages while texting? Keyword is quickly; often times I'm texting two people, one in English and one in German. I really don't want to turn off autocorrect either, because it increases my speed by a lot.

Thanks!

Und wenn es hier jemand gibt, dass Deutsch sprechen kann und will, soll er mich eine PM schicken. Ich möchte immer Deutsch sprechen und uben : D

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Maybe the Milestone does.......

OP
F

fallofshadows

Reaction score
I wasn't exactly looking for a new phone, but rather an app or something : /.

OP
F

fallofshadows

Reaction score
Well, although I feel as though I've been more of a nuance than anything else, thanks for that awesome list of stuff! Turns out the sortof settings I was looking for were right there in the keyboard, I just hadn't tried holding my finger on the one button that switches around to settings.