Guitar Tablature/Lyrics app?

pyro6128

Reaction score
to my knowledge there isn't, but man would I love a tab app. Would be especially useful when youre gonna play for people, but need a quick refresher on song

jdubbya

Reaction score
Cant wait to see it. I know of nothing like that at this point for the android. Iphone has a couple that leech off like tabcrawler content.

My closest thing is the Iphone mobile version of the Chordie site. Hope you come up with something better. :icon_ banana:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I can't play by ear. I can memorize though. I'd be happy with a guitar-solo type app that not only let you load the chords for a song in but then it would demo the song for you so you could learn it and not just play it if you already knew it.

Atook

Reaction score
Tabdroid played the song for you as well. Sweet little app really, I just don't play tabs that much when I'm not around my computer.

I do use the G-String tuner app though. That one gets used quite a bit, as I can't tune a guitar with out a tuner to save my life.

OP
E

eisman

Reaction score
I have tried just about every guitar/music display app I could find. The closest things were tabdroid and Worship Music pluging. The later is actually almost exactly the functionality I am looking for, just a bit to 'churchy' for using to play Black Sabbath.

I think I'll start on this app myself. Shouldn't be too bad to display a list view and then show a stored txt file. I can add search/download later.