GSM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Now On Sale at Amazon - $855 to $905

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gold-gnote4-amazon-presale.png

For folks who don't mind paying an extra premium to get the factory unlocked, international (GSM) version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now, without a warranty and off contract, Amazon has what you need. All of the carrier related models are still in pre-order stages, so this is your chance to get this device before anyone else.

Just as extra clarification, this device is the 32GB international GSM radio version of the phone (model SM-N910), so it will NOT work on Verizon or Sprint. If this is what you are looking for, then we have some links below to Amazon. The price ranges from about $855, all the way up to $905 for the "gold colored" version. I guess there's an extra, extra premium for fancier colors...

Here are those links:
Which one intrigues you the most?

Here's our Samsung Galaxy Note 4 section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Android Forums at DroidForums.net

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Without a warranty? Not even the standard 1 year warranty? What? That can't be right...

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's what it says on Amazon's site... we thought it strange too.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Phone prices are getting ridiculous. Even if I plan to have it 3+ years, I'm thinking I'm not shelling out that money for phones that aren't EVERYTHING I want.

Besides the fact I don't want a monster phablet, are these phones really $600+ better than a used original Moto X?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Took a closer look at the Amazon page. Someone asked in the ?'s if there's a warranty. I think they mean NGP_Sales (the seller) provides no Warranty but you do still get Sammy's warranty.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Besides the fact I don't want a monster phablet, are these phones really $600+ better than a used original Moto X?

IMO, I would have to say yes.
My rooted Galaxy S3 was running great (except for the usb port that was getting finicky) and I could do everything anyone would want to do with a smartphone. My S5 doesn't do TOO much more than my S3 did, but it does do everything better. It's faster in every way. The camera is better, the battery lasts longer, the screen quality is better. It's simply better in every aspect. Sure my S3 could have lasted me another 2 years, but I couldn't be happier with my decision to upgrade.
So to answer your original question, I'd have to say yes, it is worth the money, even if you don't go with one of the larger devices.
Of course that's just my opinion.

tap'n on my S5

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
So to answer your original question, I'd have to say yes, it is worth the money, even if you don't go with one of the larger devices.
Of course that's just my opinion.

I guess my perspective is I strongly prefer an SD card, and really want a display <5"...so am I better off with something cheaper to tide me over until the phone that truly meets all my criteria comes out? Maybe the math works out about the same ($200 + $700 six months down the road, or net $300 plus $700 down the road).

The radios in the Turbo better live up to the Moto hype or I might lean toward the Xperia Z compact (assuming it comes to VZW) since it's smaller and has a great camera (and SD).

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I would be all over the Compact, as well, but I'll bet $5 that doesn't come to VZW. WHy would you announce the Z3v now and then wait a month to announce the Compact? Doesn't seem prudent.