Grocery list App

slavs06

Reaction score
I use ziplist for grocery shopping. Is there an app that will subtotal as I check items off the list obviously I would have to enter the pricing. Right now ziplist offers the option to enter quantities and price but not sure where the information goes.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Batfan.com

Reaction score
I use ziplist for grocery shopping. Is there an app that will subtotal as I check items off the list obviously I would have to enter the pricing. Right now ziplist offers the option to enter quantities and price but not sure where the information goes.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Yeah, check out Grocery IQ in the market. It does exactly that and gives you access to coupons too

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

thehirsches

Reaction score
Look up "OurGroceries".

It is server based so you can add to your lists from a website and can have multiple droids on the same account. My wife and I use the same account so she can update the list I buy from. You can email and text lists as well.

When you check an item you've bought it moves it down to a "bought section" rather than deleting it completely so if its something you buy often (like milk) you can just click it again to put it back in the needed list. You can delete bought items if you want as well.

You can also have multiple lists. We have "grocery store", "hardware store", "pet store", etc, each with separate lists.

For a free app its amazing.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like OurGroceries too but I'm not aware that it meets the OP's needs.