Grip Go mount

jodon2

Reaction score
Anyone use the Grip Go mount thats advertised on tv for the S3?
Thanks Joe

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to buy the grip go that was advertised for something like $17.99 - and you got two of them for that price. Well, I went to the website to order, it wanted my credit card number and without even letting me review the order there was a huge shipping charge and other charges that were not honoring the TV price, and they wanted $76 total. I called and raised terror because it charged my card w/o me reviewing the order first. I had to wait about 24 hours and I was finally able to cancel the order. My advice is to be careful ordering it, and maybe order it live from a human being, wherever they might be located in the world.

cfseo

Reaction score
I went to buy the grip go that was advertised for something like $17.99 - and you got two of them for that price. Well, I went to the website to order, it wanted my credit card number and without even letting me review the order there was a huge shipping charge and other charges that were not honoring the TV price, and they wanted $76 total. I called and raised terror because it charged my card w/o me reviewing the order first. I had to wait about 24 hours and I was finally able to cancel the order. My advice is to be careful ordering it, and maybe order it live from a human being, wherever they might be located in the world.

I actually ordered the Grip Go a few months ago and I had a pretty smooth experience. I use one of them and my wife uses the other. As I've told a few people now, the Mount works well on the green adhesive part, but the problem is really with the part that sticks to the window, it doesnt always work the first time.

[deleted link to the site. They are not a supporting vendor]

Last edited by a moderator:

davigol

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe they still sell this mount absolutely rubbish !!!

sorry , Im just surprised how good they're marketing ...

take something normal like :

iBolt - xprodock / WinnerGear - MONTAR / iOttie - Easy Flex...

ANYTHING ! but not this GripGo ... YAK