Bike mount

menudo18

Reaction score
Anybody know a good case with a bike mount for the S3? I have been waiting for the kraken AMS case but I'm not impressed. Any ideas thanks. Can the otterbox be mounted in the beltclip faceup?

Reaction score
Not sure about any other cases besides the Trident that has a bike mount. I can tell you that you can mount the S3 face up in the Defender belt clip though.

OP
M

menudo18

Reaction score
I made a mount for my defender belt holster tried it out today in Palmer park co springs down some black trails and it worked great. The mount is aluminum and abs plastic. I have some refinement to do.

View attachment 55779

BamBammm

Reaction score
FALLL IS COMING and so is the rain, I'm thinking about getting the Heavy Duty Weather Proof Bike Mount Holder Hard Case, Ive been using the First Rate Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Phone Bicycle Handlebar Mount With Robust Rotating Cradle Holder all summer and its a great mount, but now its time to prepare for cold rainy bike rides. has anyone used the heavy duty weatherproof bike mount? Thoughts? http://amzn.to/QXHIYp
View attachment 55879

OP
M

menudo18

Reaction score
I saw that case but wasn't able to find one for the S3 yet.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I have the Kraken AMS on the way and plan on getting the Bike mount myself. $10 on eBay w/ Free Ship.

OP
M

menudo18

Reaction score
The kracken I had for my droid x I really liked the AMS case I'm not to fond of the screen protector not being built in the reviews weren't very good either. I just built one.

dLi

Reaction score
I have the Kraken AMS on the way and plan on getting the Bike mount myself. $10 on eBay w/ Free Ship.

All Kraken a.m.s cases are compatible with their bike or rail mount. It costs $14.95 on their web. I know this cause I bought one myself cause I go biking around the beach during the weekends. :)