Grabbing an .apk?

OP
meganimel

meganimel

Reaction score
Welll, this may or may not be true, but I was told by a couple of my friends who are on Verizon that they won't reactivate an old phone if the new one is still working... or something.... But even if they do, I'm fine with just using terminal emulator to install apps. It's no big deal!

Edit: Turns out, that was just my friends telling me that cause they thought I would brick my phone. What. Well, thanks everyone! I'm going to go reactivate my phone real quick and grab everything I need... but at least I know how to install manually in terminal emulator, righhttt? Guh.

But really, I appreciate all the help! :D

Last edited:

darthrogue

Reaction score
Just remember to update astro on your droid by updating astro on your droid x, and using astro to make a backup... do this EVERY time there is an update for astro, otherwise you'll have trouble launching astro on your droid again later...

darthrogue

Reaction score
dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid Happy I could help... dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid

phatkat66

Reaction score
You can just connect your old droid to wifi and log in your gmail and use your phone from there, you can access the market and use everything. I've been doing that ever since i bought my Dx