GPS Top Speed

r1nstang

Reaction score
Okay not sure if this app is availble. I've tried several. Some dont have a mode that will save "top speed" that you hit so you have to stare at it non stop. Some dont have MPH only KPH. But anyone know of an app that can use GPS to track my speed while on my motorcycle to get an accurate and possibly graph it. Id like to get something that can track and record my speed...what turn im in etc etc. to kinda learn entry speeds and exit speeds and top speeds.

the_kwa

Reaction score
search "GPS Speedo" in the market

it's simple, but should do what you're looking for

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
My Tracks by Google might have what you want.
I tried My Tracks. But I couldnt get it to go to MPH. only KPH. If theres an update to allow the change then it would work great

search "GPS Speedo" in the market

it's simple, but should do what you're looking for

GPS Speedo had a lot of lag on it. I did find Speed Proof this morning. its good for top speed but doesnt have the ability to map it out.

SourPatch

Reaction score
The app Sportypal might work. It is meant for tracking exercise. After you finish it uploads it to there website and gives you graphs of you speed and your route on a map with you speeds. Being designed for exercise I am not sure if it can keep up with a motorcycle, the fastest I have taken it is about 28 MPH and it keeps up with that just fine. Also its is free so it's probably worth a shot.

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
Cool thanks a lot Sourpatch Ill have to get that one.

Well I just did a search on my phone for sportypal...and sporty. no matches did it have a name change?

Last edited:
OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
Very cool thanks man! Just curious Im still learning the whole smartphone/android thing. Is there an easier way on the AndroLib, Find all applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, HTC Dream, HTC Magic etc... to download the file versus going to the creators website? I didnt see a download dedicated button. I tried the little android/shopping bag icon but it just takes it to the android market but it wont find that app. I got it DL'ed from the official website so Ill see what it can do. Thanks again!

OP
R

r1nstang

Reaction score
haha sorry i didnt know typin in the mobile website address was gonna put that huge link in there

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
just scan that barcode and it will take you right to it...

it's hella lot easier

cocacola

Reaction score
The app Sportypal might work. It is meant for tracking exercise. After you finish it uploads it to there website and gives you graphs of you speed and your route on a map with you speeds. Being designed for exercise I am not sure if it can keep up with a motorcycle, the fastest I have taken it is about 28 MPH and it keeps up with that just fine. Also its is free so it's probably worth a shot.
Yes sportypal is really functional and it displays lot of info..

Blaino

Reaction score
Cereal, that scanning the barcode thing to the link is fantastic!!! is there a site somewhere that has been created with barcode links to various apps/progs for the Droid??
too cool