GPS Problems

cricket1one

Reaction score
after several factory resets and different roms I have yet to connect to a single satellite. (on vzw TB ) I used to have insanely accurate gps location and now at best I can only get within 30 ft with wifi and google servers on. I thought there might have been a hardware problem but now after the accounts of phones fresh from vzw not working I'm wondering if there may be a software fix. any suggestion will be appreciated. and I will try to report my progress.

also I am in Idaho. Practically the opposite of florida.

Last edited:

Sniphaj

Reaction score
The problems arise due to the GPS are very severe and could be rectified as soon as possible. There are many solutions for these problems The Navigation Centre appreciates the reports sent by the user regarding service degradations,outages,or other incidents or anomalies. Some fields are required for submission, but all personal data will be kept private and will only be used to contact us in the event that we need more information of if clarification is required. The user should be clear as complete as possible when reporting an incident. Please produce some more attachments for the more detailed view.