GPS Help

ISUCane

Reaction score
I can't get the GPS to work on my Thunderbolt. I doesn't work in navigation, or any of my golf apps. All i get is searching for signal. I have pulled the sim card, downloaded gps status, reset the gps data cache, and then downloaded the gps data. Also, updated with the newest release the other day. But none of this has worked.

Anyone have any other suggestions???

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
If you're GPS isn't working..and you're on stock, as you installed the recent OTA... factory reset and if you still don't have GPS, Verizon owes you a replacement.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
I

ISUCane

Reaction score
Did a factory reset, still got nothing. I went to verizon today, first store couldn't get a gps signal but said everything seemed to be working fine. It would recommend a route and give the directions, but still read searching for GPS. Told me to leave it on for the drive home, I took a different route (not the recommended route from goggle maps), the entire drive never picked up my location, always several miles off. I went to a different verizon store, they did a factory reset, and still didn't make a difference. They then exchanged my phone for a like new condition phone. That phone will be sent to me.

Hopefully this new phone will work.