Gotta get 2 new phones for me and the wife...

donelam304

Reaction score
ok. i have a delima. i have to buy 2 new or used phones. I currently have Verizon as my carrier and still have unlimited data. I do not want to go to teh new share everything plan. so I am gonna have to get 2 phones on my own. here is my questions/options.

I love the size and options on the Note II. what is everyones thoughts and where/what is the best place to purchase one. the size is the biggest thing i like on the Note II. I watch netflix a lot while i am at work at the fire dept or deployed with the military. I had a Bionic and it was ok. I used a lapdock usually to watch movies. i was rooted and also done tethering on it. can i do this with the Note II. i really like the tethering option. if i can't, is the galaxy S3 capable of doing tethering?

for my wife i will most likely get her a Razr or Razr maxx. she isn't to picky with hers.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
ok. i have a delima. i have to buy 2 new or used phones. I currently have Verizon as my carrier and still have unlimited data. I do not want to go to teh new share everything plan. so I am gonna have to get 2 phones on my own. here is my questions/options.

I love the size and options on the Note II. what is everyones thoughts and where/what is the best place to purchase one. the size is the biggest thing i like on the Note II. I watch netflix a lot while i am at work at the fire dept or deployed with the military. I had a Bionic and it was ok. I used a lapdock usually to watch movies. i was rooted and also done tethering on it. can i do this with the Note II. i really like the tethering option. if i can't, is the galaxy S3 capable of doing tethering?

for my wife i will most likely get her a Razr or Razr maxx. she isn't to picky with hers.

The Note 2 is awesome! I have mine rooted and unlocked, no probs for you there. So why not just give the wife your Bionic?

OP
donelam304

donelam304

Reaction score
both phones were stolen with her purse. i called the verizon store. they said they seriously doubt us getting them back. unless someone actually brings them in to the store. and they will have to because they both were locked with a password.

wcjeep

Reaction score
For your wife she might enjoy the Samsung Droid Charge. I've seen them for $100. I have a 32gb S3 with 64gb memory card. I carry a lot of movies to keep my daughter entertained.

OP
donelam304

donelam304

Reaction score
i kept a 32 gig sd card in my bionic loaded with movies i burnt from DVDs. but now all that is gone. lol. does the note 2 have a micro sd card slot???

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
i kept a 32 gig sd card in my bionic loaded with movies i burnt from DVDs. but now all that is gone. lol. does the note 2 have a micro sd card slot???

Yes, it has an SD card slot (up to 64 gb)...