Got the nexus I was first in line!

bsmith0731

Reaction score
This nexus is sweet people wow! First one in line. I returned my razr no restock fee and refunded 11 dollars. Sweet deal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

honors21

Reaction score
Is it that new phone wow everyone gets with a new phone then after they use it awhile the problems start showing up and the wow turns into an oh no?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Lol I hope not. I had the razr and was impressed. But this thing is nicer. Pictures are immediate no lag.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
Guess i am on my to get one too

I will let you know. I may get hit with a restock fee that tech support has told me they would wave

honors21

Reaction score
Lol I hope not. I had the razr and was impressed. But this thing is nicer. Pictures are immediate no lag.

Lots of luck with it hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jrpbulk

Reaction score
I actually went to the store only 15 mins away. This is the third time I have played with the Nexus (I bought the razr after the second time). I am 90% sure I am keeping the Razr.

I just like the overall feel, weight .. etc on top of the good specs. I know the Gn is supposed to have a great screen but each time I have looked at it it just seemed dull. I even changed the settings to full brightness then and only then did it looks as nice (to me) as the razr.

I am still evaluating the battery usage and that may be what moves me to swap to the GN

mrmark27

Reaction score
i showed up 10 before the kiosk in my mall was supposed to open and was the first one there. sadly, no one informed the rep working the kiosk that he was supposed to be in at 8 and didn't show til 830. I was about to giveup and go in to work empty handed when he came rolling in.