Got some hands on time today....

hijackerjack

Reaction score
So I went to my local VZW store to request another repair for my DX as this is the second one with a screen defect I've gotten and there was a lady walking around showing off her Thunderbolt. I asked her when the release was and she told me sometime by the end of next week... I think it's crap but whatevs haha. The phone itself was phenomenal! One of the fastest Android devices I've ever held! You will not be disappointed! Its basically the Desire HD on VZW. Its pretty awesome haha. That's all I really have to say haha. As for LTE pricing, she didn't really say anything. Claimed she didn't know.

nate44

Reaction score
So I went to my local VZW store to request another repair for my DX as this is the second one with a screen defect I've gotten and there was a lady walking around showing off her Thunderbolt. I asked her when the release was and she told me sometime by the end of next week... I think it's crap but whatevs haha. The phone itself was phenomenal! One of the fastest Android devices I've ever held! You will not be disappointed! Its basically the Desire HD on VZW. Its pretty awesome haha. That's all I really have to say haha. As for LTE pricing, she didn't really say anything. Claimed she didn't know.

like.. OMG!!

Woodstorm

Reaction score
"Way to go... You've just killed the invisible swordsman. "

Just messing with you. Grats on the one on one time with it.

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

Android1254

Reaction score

The shape will be,yes, however it is way better than a desire hd...way better

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sweet! I hope your right on the release date!