Got my new Droid 2 today!

mindytyson3

Reaction score
gosh i am glad i got this phone. its pretty neat! i have only had it for like 2 hours so far..ha. today has been a busy day so hadn't been able to play with it too much but fixing to get on it and see what i can do..ha. gosh i hope i like this phone enough to keep it!dancedroid

cromo8

Reaction score
did you have a droid 1 before it?

if so theres no reason to not like it

cromo8

Reaction score
oh wow, i can tell you right now its 100 times better than any blackberry out there, the system is not the best noob friendly one out ther ebut once you get used to it you can do oh so much

enjoy

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
oh my gosh its awesome so far compared to my blackberry. still trying to set everything up..ha. lot to learn like i said. i got time though...lol. thanks! if i run into any troubles i will definitely post on here. thanks again!

cromo8

Reaction score
haha no problem thats what were here to do, help other people, feel free to ask away or pm me

Reaction score
I just got mine today too as a replacement for the droid. Certain small things irk me over the droid 1 but i like it nonetheless

brsmith23

Reaction score
I just got mine today too as a replacement for the droid. Certain small things irk me over the droid 1 but i like it nonetheless

I updated cause of warranty issues with the droid, as well. Just curious how many phones did you go through? I went through 5 Droids before they upgraded me.

cromo8

Reaction score
really?

ive gone thru 7 of them and they wont replace mine they will let me upgrade early tho

madooch

Reaction score
getting mine tomorrow to replace my droid 1 the only reason they are giving me a 2 is because they are out of the 1

brsmith23

Reaction score
really?

ive gone thru 7 of them and they wont replace mine they will let me upgrade early tho

I'll let you in on a secret.. complain. Alot. Get angry. Cuss at them. Demand a supervisor. Threaten to cancel your contract. Be mean! No its not nice but its your money and it works. Trust me lol.

cromo8

Reaction score
the question is, when my phone craps out again is it worth to go to a locked bootloader

jk haha ive answered so many of those threads, i might consider it when they root it

thanks for the input guess im too nice

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score

I updated cause of warranty issues with the droid, as well. Just curious how many phones did you go through? I went through 5 Droids before they upgraded me.

this one was my first one...dancedroid

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
getting mine tomorrow to replace my droid 1 the only reason they are giving me a 2 is because they are out of the 1

well congrats! today is the day you get your phone! i was so excited when i got mine yesterday. i have had no problems so far! knock on wood...ha.

i hope you enjoy it! i know i do! let us all know how you like it!