Got a new phone, last one died. Root question

Randy72560

Reaction score
So I got a brand new Galaxy s4 last week, rooted it with towel root. All was smooth, thwen the touch screen totally quit working. Tried hard reset, etc.

I want to root this new one, is there any chance the towel root could have caused the issue with the other phone??

D

Divergent

I don't know bro but in the future just flash a SU package from your custom recovery

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Towel root wouldn't have caused any issues with the touch screen, and just for good measure there have been 0 reports by any user of such a thing. Root on :)

Sent from my XT1060

D

Divergent

Actually one of my friends is also getting this issue but just randommly was his screen of his S4 death .
By moving the battery and putting it back in and reboot will let the device work for him but oftem it occurs and now he replaced a official battery of another friend's S4 and it worked!

OP
Randy72560

Randy72560

Reaction score
Actually one of my friends is also getting this issue but just randommly was his screen of his S4 death .
By moving the battery and putting it back in and reboot will let the device work for him but oftem it occurs and now he replaced a official battery of another friend's S4 and it worked!

Ya know my touch screen stopped working a few times, I would restart it a few times, and it worked. Then the last time it happend, I couldn't get it to work again. It was pretty odd.

I didn't thinkt he root would hurt anything, but ya know I figured Id ask anyway/