Google's Santa Tracker App Updated With Android Wear Support

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

There are just over 24 hours until Santa's arrival! Christmas is closer than ever, but where the heck in the world is Santa? This of course is the question that kids all across the US are asking themselves this evening. Google has just the app for them. Santa Tracker gives us a countdown to the actual departure of Santa from the North Pole. After his departure you can track him as he sweeps across the world delivering gifts to all the boys and girls. There are even bits of information included for the current place that Santa is in to give you some info on local traditions. The new update includes watch faces for Android Wear. Head to the link below for the download.

Via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The watch faces are actually pretty "cute."

They remind me of cheap-o Christmas watches you see around this time of year.

I've been rocking the Santa one since I got my G watch last week to help with the Christmas spirit.

On the other hand (see what I did there?) I also used Santa Tracker a little bit last year. It is kinda neat that they show you where he "is" and little facts about the areas he's visiting.

The mini games last year were ok for a little bit. Haven't messed with them much this year (if they even still exist) though. I didn't install the app on the phone until I saw that it was Android Wear compatible.