Google Wave Invite

Stigy

Reaction score
Moving this to Off-Topic since this has nothing to do with the Droid.

Seems like Wave invites are very, very hard to come by right now though.

JFDroid

Reaction score
Invites aren't automatic with Google Wave like they are with Google Voice (and formerly Google Mail... in the very beginning).

Direct from my Google Wave inbox: "
Invite others to Google Wave

Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.
Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.
Happy waving!"

Just something to remember.

I have some invites left, but I'm not sure who I should use them on yet...

leeches

Reaction score
Just got my invite to Wave this morning. Kinda weird but it says I only get 8 invitations and like JF mentioned it also says "Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick". I will trade anyone a Wave invite for a Voice which I never got but be warned that it is not instant and may need some sort of approval before they send one out. Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks Jon

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i dont have any more invites but this is the message i just rcvd

We have a long list of people who have either signed up for an invitation to Google Wave, or who have been nominated by a friend to get a Google Wave account. Unfortunately, we aren't able to pass out invites as fast as the nomination list has grown, so we're not currently adding more people to our waiting list.

As soon as we're confident that the system can accept more users, we will add a wave to your account that allows you to nominate friends and colleagues for an account. Once you have the capability to invite people, the wave appear in your inbox.

QiG

Reaction score
If anyone has any spares, I'll gladly accept one and pay it forward if I get a chance

qig at aol.com

mjk

Reaction score
Just got my invite to Wave this morning. Kinda weird but it says I only get 8 invitations and like JF mentioned it also says "Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick". I will trade anyone a Wave invite for a Voice which I never got but be warned that it is not instant and may need some sort of approval before they send one out. Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks Jon

Did you ever get a Voice invite? I've got a voice invite that I'd like to swap for a Wave invite. PM if interested.

leeches

Reaction score
Actually I have another Wave invite to trade for a Voice. Please PM me if you can trade with your email. Thanks Jon

ironosity

Reaction score
I've got 7 extra wave invites. Just send me a message if you want one. (first seven get them) :)

jeremz

Reaction score
I also have wave invites, and really really really want a voice invite. Please private message me with email if you want to trade (or just want a wave invite, or just want to give me a voice invite) If you send me a voice invitation, I will think you're the coolest person in the world, and I will tell all my friends that.
email: jeremyneedsgooglevoice 'at' yahoo.com

JRogers1978

Reaction score
I have three Voice invites up for grabs! I'm looking for a Wave invite if at all possible. just PM me with your email address.

Thanks!