Google Voice

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok guys,

This is going to be a new thread for Google Voice invitess only. Only if you have an invite or multiple invites ahould you post it here. Takers should use a PM to send thier email to the person who has the invites.

To the guys who have invites. I would appreciate it if you came back and edited your own post once you are out of invites so it can be tracked easier.

Any off topic posts will be deleted from this thread. That includes all trade requests and all. If you want to. Someone can start a thread for Google Voice discussion. I will also delete any invite posts from there as they should ALL be here.

Thanks and have a nice night :)

dustin4863

Reaction score
Thanks Miami1683 i did not see this thread.
i have two invites you know how to get them.
edit i am all out of invites for now but will post again when i have more

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
PM means private message. Most of us have a subscription to our PM's and will get an email if you send us one. By just leaving your email address here you are depending on the poster to look back at the thread and by then it may be too late.

You can send a PM simply by clicking on the posters icon and selecting "send private message."

Mod Edit **** Sorry I didn't explain this enough. I am going to leve this post as a guide for the new users here. Thanks Hook!

Miami

Q

qoncept

A couple weeks ago I started a contest for the 3 Google Voice invites I have.

Google Voice Contest - Droidipedia

Due to, shall I say horribly disappointing participation, I'm going to extend it another week. The 3 people who contribute the most to Droidipedia will receive invites to Google Voice.

The point here is to consolidate and spread knowledge. Help out your fellow Droid users. I know some of you are willing, but so far next to nothing has been contributed. Hopefully that will change.

Thanks!

DroidGurl

Reaction score
I have one invite. TechGuru here on the forums set me up and I have given all of mine out here on the forums. Please send a private message. I am online for the next hour or so.

***EDIT: I am surprised at how many PM's I got in a very short time. I responded to the first one I got, sorry I don't have more.***

PLEASE NO MORE PM'S. MY INVITES WERE USED UP WEEKS AGO!!!

toddegreene

Reaction score
I have one invite

PM me with your email.

**Edit** Gone, didn't even take my fingers off the keyboard.

jclay

Reaction score
3 invites here. PM away.

All out! You're welcome to those you requested.

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ladies and gentleman,..please read my original post. Subscribe to this thread and await people with invites to post. I will have a few myself to giveway this week